A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Levenson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Levenson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Levenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Levenson MD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Brian Levenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Levenson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.