A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Levenson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Levenson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Levenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Levenson MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Brian Levenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Levenson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.