A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Levin, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Levin FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Levin practice?
- Dr. Brian Levin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Levin practices Urology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Fulton, MD.
See Owings Mills Urologists.