Dr. Brian Levin MD Patient Reviews

October 23rd, 2015
A consummate professional! The best of the Best!

September 25th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I experienced a kidney stone in the summer of 2012. Dr. Levin provided excellent care and communication through the entire process of diagnosis and stone removal. Follow up visits and phone calls set me at ease and ensured I was on course for healing. Dr. Levin is the best urologist you are going to find. His office staff are excellent in communication, bill handling, testing, etc... Even his office visits are paper-free. They use tablets (think ipad) to take all of the information from the patient.

October 24th, 2011
Excellent Top Notch Doctor who does all, Great bedside manner
Dr. Levin, we thank you for a successful partial prostrate surgery. Your bedside manner is excellent in every office visit we have had. The procedure you did went very well, with top notch explanations and care. You treated us like family and you were so concerned for us. God bless the work of your hands.

June 22nd, 2011
Good Natured
Dr Levin cares about your overall health as part of his process. As a patient I visited him for a procedure that was a bit intimidating but he made it feel easy. Upon a review of my history Dr. Levin found it important to run a series of test just to ensure all was good. Upon review of these test it was determined I was fine with one small exception. I had a 4mm Kidney stone. With a relatively painless procedure I am 100% and his care of a follow up call to my home made me feel even more at ease. If you are apprehensive about seeing a urologist I assure you Dr. Brian Levin will take care of you. You will get better with him and you will be gald you went