Dr. Brian Levings DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 30th, 2015
He is the best I have had and loved his care

March 3rd, 2015
From my first experience with Dr. Levings prior to my husband's surgery, our experience with him has been nothing short of a nightmare. Dr. Leving's perioperative and postoperative care were borderline negligent. Hurried to get through his day, he does not listen to his patients, provinding horrendous follow-up care for surgery. Dealing with anyone in his office is a nightmare- IF you ever get a return phone call, expect it to be at least a week or two! There is no way I would recommend him to anyone for any reason, not even my worst enemy on their death bed! Please find another doctor, I promise you'll be much happier.

March 4th, 2014
My shoulder surgery with Dr. Levings was great! He has a great bedside manner and explained everything in detail about the surgery with me and my family. I have had previous surgery on the same shoulder by a different doctor and after Dr. Levings tried conservative treatment, I had to have surgery again, but now my shoulder is fixed! I am glad that there are still doctors out there who want to do conservative treatment before jumping into surgery.

June 20th, 2012
ONLY SEEN THIS MAN AFEW TIMES ALL OTHER TIMES I SEEN PA, THE FRONT PEOPLE ARE RUDE, WHEN I HAVE CALLED TO RESHEDULE OR FOR ANY REASON IT DOESN'T MATTER THOSE LADIES ARE RUDE TRIED TO GET A PAIN MED REFILLED ONCE NEVER GOT THAT DONE EVERYTIME I CALLED THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TAKING ABOUT I FINALLY GAVE UP AND WENT TO MY MAIN DOCTOR. CALLED AND CANCELED ALL MY APPOINTMENT WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY REALLY DON'T CARE.

October 21st, 2011
He spent time discussing options with me, didnt just rush through things. Told me what he thought but let me make my own decission. The surgery went well, had a knee replacement. PT told me that was the best looking scar they had seen and wanted to know who did my surgery. I would highly recommend him and I will go back to him soon because I am going to need the other knee done.