A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lindeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lindeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lindeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindeman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lindeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Lindeman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Lindeman practice?
- Dr. Brian Lindeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lindeman practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.