A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Private Hospitalist Medical Gp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian B Lo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian B. Lo practice?
- Dr. Brian Lo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lo practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Internists.