A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Locker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Locker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Locker, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Locker graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Locker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Locker FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Locker practice?
- Dr. Brian Locker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Locker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.