A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Love is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Love has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
- Braxton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stephen Love MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Love practice?
- Dr. Brian Love has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Love practices Family Medicine near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Family Physicians.