A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Loveridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Loveridge is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Loveridge, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loveridge graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Loveridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Willard Loveridge MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Loveridge practice?
- Dr. Brian Loveridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Loveridge practices Emergency Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Las Vegas Emergency Physicians.