inactive

Brian W Loveridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 2 reviews

May 17th, 2011
The only care here was for a paycheck
Was recently seen at Ogden regional med center.. The best words to describe my visit: revolving door.. The only questions I was asked had to do with billing and how they could find me to send me a bill. Once that was established, I tried to describe my medical issues, only to be interrupted and told what was wrong.. Once Dr. Loveridge made an appearance, he very quickly glanced at my chart, and within 30 seconds told me " I can't do anything for you ". 25 minutes from the time I walked in, to the time I was rushed out.. Ogden regional somehow believes I owe $1,590 for being seen, and the absentee doctor billed me separately at $336 for less than a minute of his time. In the future I would rather be left bleeding in the gutter than experience this again.

April 21st, 2009
I was treated in the ER by Dr. Loveridge. He was very rude, sarcastic, and made it appear that I was wasting his time when I asked for him to explain my condition. This doctor should not be in the medical profession