A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lumpkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lumpkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lumpkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumpkin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lumpkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Lumpkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Lumpkin practice?
- Dr. Brian Lumpkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lumpkin practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.