A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lynn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carlton Lynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Brian Lynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lynn practices Ophthalmology near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Ophthalmologists.