A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cohen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Cohen MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Brian Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.