Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Cohen is the best. show details Dr. Cohen is the best.
Sep 10th, 2011

I need more stars for Dr. Cohen. He is the reason that my two children are here. He is smart, caring beyond belief, thorough and an excellent endocrinologist. He holds your hand before you go under surgery, sends a card when you have a loss, and calls you personally himself to discuss your care. I truly do not know another physician who cares more for his patients. God bless Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff.

The Best show details The Best
by The Owen Family on Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Brian Cohen and his staff are the best! I have a two year old daughter named Cohen thanks to Dr. Cohen. He gave me the gift I never thought I would receive. I thank him everyday when I look at my precious baby girl, Cohen. He and his staff are close to my heart and always will be!

A doctor worth seeing show details A doctor worth seeing
Aug 2nd, 2009

Dr. Cohen is a fantastic physician who does not prescribe to the protocol of insurance practices to decide patient treatment. He is an out of the box thinker and faces challenges with humor, yet he has a steady committment to excellence and cutting-edge information for the treatment of infertility. We've seen several doctors for our recurrent pregnancy loss and not one came close to matching him. We moved from TX to OK and pursued his treatment after the move. He is worth the long drive and inconvenience! Any effort required for his service is worth the investment.