inactive

Brian M Cohen Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Cohen is the best.
I need more stars for Dr. Cohen. He is the reason that my two children are here. He is smart, caring beyond belief, thorough and an excellent endocrinologist. He holds your hand before you go under surgery, sends a card when you have a loss, and calls you personally himself to discuss your care. I truly do not know another physician who cares more for his patients. God bless Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff.

February 23rd, 2011
The Best
Dr. Brian Cohen and his staff are the best! I have a two year old daughter named Cohen thanks to Dr. Cohen. He gave me the gift I never thought I would receive. I thank him everyday when I look at my precious baby girl, Cohen. He and his staff are close to my heart and always will be!

August 2nd, 2009
A doctor worth seeing
Dr. Cohen is a fantastic physician who does not prescribe to the protocol of insurance practices to decide patient treatment. He is an out of the box thinker and faces challenges with humor, yet he has a steady committment to excellence and cutting-edge information for the treatment of infertility. We've seen several doctors for our recurrent pregnancy loss and not one came close to matching him. We moved from TX to OK and pursued his treatment after the move. He is worth the long drive and inconvenience! Any effort required for his service is worth the investment.