A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Curtis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Curtis MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Curtis practice?
- Dr. Brian Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Curtis practices Internal Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Internists.