Dr. Brien Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brien Duncan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 10th, 2014

ER visit on Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dr. Duncan was rude from the very beginning. He comes to the door (I mean to the door of the room and stands there holding the door handle and proceeds immediately that I am having trouble with my diabetes and muscle spasms. He has NOT talked to me yet -- more so, I DO NOT have diabetes. He acted as though he was afraid to touch me - so he stayed at the door. When he asked who brought me - he rolled his eyes - from that point on - I felt as though he was not going to do anything --- I didn't think I needed an ambulance so therefore I drove. He diagnosed me with Dehydration, Muscle Spasms and Dysuria. I never said anything about burning when I urinated and nothing pointed to Dehydration. In fact, the hospital did not rehydrate. I sip of water to take Motrin. That was it. He prescribed Norcon, Flexiril and 800 mg of Ibuprofen. He had my medication list....I take Meloxicam. You CANNOT take Ibuprofen with Meloxicam. I felt the trip was useless and demeaning. I asked about the rash on my back....he didn't know. Probably - because he never looked at it. NEVER go to Kernersville Emergency Room or at least NEVER EVER see Dr. Duncan ....from the door. I cannot say he had bad bedside manner....you would have had to have been by the bed. Nothing has improved, have to go yet another doctor. Such a waste of insurance and my money. If I could rate him lower than one (1) Star - I would.

September 24th, 2011

Very poor Bedside manner and services.

I had an injury to my ankle/foot from a fall one night. I went to ER because it was the only place open. I went in the regular nurses and staff were decent. Dr. Duncan came in to question me and being very rude about previous visits for my other ankle in prior months. I was willing to answer questions but felt as though his tone, and presence was very unproffesional and his acts were very uncaring. I understands questions they have to ask to make sure your saftey is ok, but to talk down to and interupt and all that he did. He gave me a diagnosis before taking a xray and had his mind set to a brace. I still cannot walk on my foot nor can I can drive. His services in the ER were very very poor.

May 24th, 2016