A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mitchell Lee MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brian Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lee practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Pensacola Primary Care Doctors.