A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Levine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Bay Memorial Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Marcus Levine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Brian Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Levine practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Anesthesiologists and Laguna Hills Pediatricians.