A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lewis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Marc Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Brian Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.