A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Roth, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Roth, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Roth MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Roth practice?
- Dr. Brian Roth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Physiatrists.