A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Siegel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Siegel MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Brian Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Siegel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists and Towson Child Psychiatrists.