A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Thompson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Brian Thompson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Thompson practices Neurology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Travelers Rest, SC.
See Greenville Neurologists.