A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mack is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mack, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mack MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Mack practice?
- Dr. Brian Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mack practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Anesthesiologists and Santa Barbara Pain Management Doctors.