A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Mackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.