A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Mackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Surgeons.