A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Mackey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mackey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Saratoga Springs, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.