A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mackin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mackin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mackin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Mackin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Mackin practice?
- Dr. Brian Mackin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mackin practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians and Sacramento Psychiatrists.