A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mackin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mackin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mackin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Christopher Mackin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Mackin practice?
- Dr. Brian Mackin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Mackin practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians and Sacramento Psychiatrists.