A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Macy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Macy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Macy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macy graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Macy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Macy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Macy practice?
- Dr. Brian Macy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Macy practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Lexington Family Physicians.