A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Madden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Madden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Madden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Davis Madden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Madden practice?
- Dr. Brian Madden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Madden practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.