A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Maddux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Maddux, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Maddux has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Maddux MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Maddux practice?
- Dr. Brian Maddux has 12 office locations.
Dr. Brian Maddux practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, KY and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.