A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Magovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Magovern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magovern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magovern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magovern graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Magovern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Magovern MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Magovern practice?
- Dr. Brian Magovern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Magovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors.