A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Magovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Magovern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Magovern graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Magovern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Magovern MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Magovern practice?
- Dr. Brian Magovern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Magovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors.