Overall Review

2.9

December 11th, 2013
Dr. Malloy called me personally to inform me of my diagnosis. His staff scheduled a quick follow up appt. His manners are a little abrupt, but, what is the polite way to tell a person he has cancer. I appreciated his straight forward approach (which some people may take as arrogance). He explained my options and his recommendations and even recommended I consult a doctor specializing in radiation treatment. He did not give me any deadlines and explained I could seek other opinions. He gave me useful information and cited direct websites and approaches for web searches. Upon choosing surgery, his staff scheduled me at the earliest date and informed me when earlier dates became available. The only area I see for improvement was in explaining the negative side effects of surgery, but, these were explained plainly in web searches and I WAS able to question if I SAW FIT. I am very pleased with Dr. Malloy, his nurses (who respected my dignity), and his staff. I do and would recommend him.

September 28th, 2013
UTI's
If you suffer from chronic UTI's .........take PB8 probiotics. I have been cured of them for 4 yrs now. I suffered UTI's for 10 yrs. prior and I spent thousands of dollars with the "professionals". Funny, this one thing that cured me was never mentioned by any urologist........

May 24th, 2012
Very incompetant doctor. He botched a surgery on me that will affect me the rest of my life. His response....sue me. He is an arrogant self centered individual. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!

March 2nd, 2012
In all my years of seeing physicians, he is the most rude and indifferent person. He has no bedside manner, and is in a hurry to get you in and out fast so he can get to another patient. I felt like I was on an assembly line. I would not recommend him to anyone.

February 25th, 2012
worse bedside manner
I had the worst expierence with "Dr." Malloy then I have with ANY doctor my 38 yrs of life. He is very rude and unsymphathetic to your condition and amount of pain you are in. I feel he is only a dr for the money NOT to help people. His staff on the otherhand are compassionate.

February 3rd, 2012
Was vocal in his opinion against vasectomies. Made an incision when there is an easier and safer procedure as an alternative. Did not prescribe antibiotics or pain medication. When I asked about what I can or cannot do as far as activities, was short and not helpful. Gave me no direction whatsoever. This experience is quite contrary to any experience of everyone I have spoken to whom have had a vasectomy. I am in pain, and said I shouldn't even need Tylenol. I've been taking Tylenol and pain is still there. Dr. Malloy didn't seem to care at all

September 18th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Malloy to my family and friends

June 19th, 2009
Dr. Malloy is the most caring respectful doctor I've seen and encountered. He's polite and has the BEST bedside manner!!!