A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Margolis, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Margolis practice?
Dr. Brian Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, and Sleep Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Smithtown Pulmonologists, and Smithtown Critical Care Practitioners.