A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Margolis, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Howard Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Hospitalist, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Brian Margolis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Hospitalist, and Sleep Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Pulmonologists, and Smithtown Sleep Medicine Doctors.