A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Margolis, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Night Terrors
- Respiratory Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Margolis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Howard Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Brian Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Margolis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Hospitalist near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists, Smithtown Pulmonologists, Smithtown Critical Care Practitioners, Smithtown Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Smithtown Hospitalists.