A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Marien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Marien is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Marien, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marien graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Marien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Marien MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Marien practice?
- Dr. Brian Marien has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Marien practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.