A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Marien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Marien is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Marien, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marien graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Marien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Marien practice?
Dr. Brian Marien practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Kingston Surgeons.