A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Marks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Marks DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Marks practice?
- Dr. Brian Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Marks practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.