A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Massaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Massaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Massaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massaro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Massaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Massaro MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Massaro practice?
- Dr. Brian Massaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Massaro practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.