Dr. Brian Masterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 5th, 2016
Compassionate and a Life Saver
I have been seeing Dr. Masterson for over a year now. Since my initial visit, I have had many issues come up and he has helped me through every one of them. I have been in crisis at least 2x since I started seeing him and he saw me through it. He spends plenty of time with me, always makes me feel comfortable, is easy to talk to, doesn't judge, and always responds to messages. He has absolutely saved my life more than once. I've seen several psychiatrists over the last almost 20 years and he is by far the one that has helped me the most. I still have a long road ahead of me, but I have come a long way since he's been treating me. I would definitely not even consider letting anyone else treat me.

May 4th, 2015
I was running late called in and they said if can get here no later than fifteen minutes after he will see you walked in from the parking lot and by the time someone checked me in they came it was 2 minutes past the fifteen minutes and he wouldn't see me. It's clearly all about him so no humanitarian here. My lesson no doubt but still his no mercy approach is bewildering to say the least. Thanks B. Masterassterson for nothing!!!

April 24th, 2015
First Visit.
My star selection will be middle of the road with it being my first visit, these selections don't mean anything one way or another. There is not enough history and it wouldn't be fair to make an opinion at this point . Dr. Masterson's cool he doesn't judge , nothing there I found to be afraid of taking that first visit with him. Worst I can say , the seat was very hard. but that's me.

September 23rd, 2011
Excellent
i saw dr. masterson when i was a patient at university hospital, then in psych emergency services with UC, which is why it's difficult to answer some of the questions above. as a doctor, i would say dr. masterson is compassionate and down to earth. while he can come across a bit rushed, he is willing to do whatever is in his power to help his clients. he listens and is empathetic, but is not easily bull-shitted. cincinnati needs more psychiatrists like him.