A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Mateja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Mateja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Mateja, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateja graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mateja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Three Rivers Hospital
- St Charles Health System-Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Mateja DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Mateja practice?
- Dr. Brian Mateja has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Mateja practices Family Medicine near Rogue River, OR.
See Rogue River Primary Care Doctors.