A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Matlaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Matlaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Matlaga, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlaga graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matlaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Matlaga MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Matlaga practice?
- Dr. Brian Matlaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Matlaga practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.