A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McCarroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McCarroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarroll graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McCarroll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian McCarroll DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian McCarroll practice?
- Dr. Brian McCarroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian McCarroll practices Family Medicine near Bruce Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.