A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McCarroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McCarroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarroll graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McCarroll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian McCarroll practice?
Dr. Brian McCarroll practices Family Medicine near Bruce Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Almont, MI.