Dr. Brian Mccleary DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
Health Care Review of Dr. Brain Cleary
Dr. Cleary is the best doctor I have ever had in my life! I have had MANY health issues in my 60 years and Dr. Brian Cleary has the whole package when it comes to Gastroenterology health care, I could not be in better hands!

September 22nd, 2012
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Brian and Dr. Chastity for several years now. When my children, my husband or I are sick, we are seen the very same day. They call us with test results even when they are normal, our prescriptions are sent in on the same day and they contact us to let us they've been called in so we're not making trips to the pharmacy to check. I feel the new staff is a welcome change! No more gossip or bad mouthing of other staff or the doctors!

September 6th, 2012
There are not many small practices left to go to, but I must say I am so glad this practice is in State College. I have been going to this office for awhile and the doctors here have a personal interest in your well being. They always have me call and check in when my child is sick, so I can keep them updated.

September 5th, 2012
Love, this office, they take a real interest in the parctice personally. they maintain detail which issues your best casr in mind. They have some new satff that is very intouch and professional.

September 5th, 2012
Love the practice. Actually listen to you

April 3rd, 2012
Wonderful family practice and a wonderful staff. My kids love going to the doctor!

August 26th, 2011
I have seen only a few doctors over the years, the new ones are usually socially clumsy. However, Dr.McCleary was genuine, flexible in thinking and took the time to listen. Its good to have on board a doctor who has these qualities.

August 10th, 2011
satisfied patient

May 28th, 2011
Best Doctors in Centre County!
I have been a patient of the McCleary's since they opened their practice. It is one of the cleanest offices I have ever been in. As soon as you enter their practice, you notice a crisp, clean waiting room and are greeted by their friendly, caring staff. Never have I waited long in the waiting room-in fact, I don't think I have ever sat for more than a minute or two. I have been treated by both Drs. McCleary and have had exceptional care from each. I have never had an issue with scheduling. In fact, I left one of the bigger, money-hungry, nonfriendly physician groups because it was impossible to schedule an appointment. The McCleary's are very well educated, very thorough, and very intune with patient care. I like the idea of my doctor having his/her computer in the room where anything in my chart can be easily accessed without flipping through a paper chart. The staff compliment the practice. I highly recommend both of these doctors to anyone who is looking for a doctor who knows you by name, cares about your well being, and will always practice top quality medicine!

February 4th, 2011