A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McClune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McClune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McClune, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McClune graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McClune has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian L. McClune practice?
Dr. Brian McClune practices Internal Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Red Wing Internists.