A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McClune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McClune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McClune, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McClune graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McClune has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L McClune DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. McClune practice?
- Dr. Brian McClune has 11 office locations.
Dr. Brian McClune practices Internal Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Red Wing Internists.