Dr. Brian Mccolgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Mccolgan?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 31st, 2011

Arrogance Personified

One of the most uncaring doctors I have ever experienced. Would not listen to me regarding my Chron's disease. Dismissed my ER visit as "constipation" even after I explained to him I had done everything I knew to do ( have had bowel blockages before). Went to my primary care person, who urged me to return to ER, where, thankfully, I got a wonderful doctor who was thorough and compassionate. I was then admitted to the hospital for one week, it was found I have multiple fistulas and bowel constrictures. Shame on you, Dr. ( I use the term loosely for you) for not listening nor taking the time to do proper investigation of my history. I could have died as a result of your poor care.

April 11th, 2010