A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McCormack, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McCormack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J McCormack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Brian McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McCormack practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.