A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McCormack, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McCormack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. McCormack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J McCormack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Brian McCormack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian McCormack practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.