A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McDermott, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. McDermott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P McDermott DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Brian McDermott has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McDermott practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Glens Falls, NY.
See Glens Falls Internists and Glens Falls Infectious Disease Doctors.