A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leigh McDonald MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Brian McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McDonald practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.