A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McDonald, BS, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. McDonald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian F McDonald BS, DO, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Brian McDonald has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian McDonald practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tinton Falls, NJ.