Dr. Brian Mcgeeney MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015
Dr. McGeeny is fantastic. He is easy to talk to and listens to my concerns. He is open to my trying alternative medicines and options for my lifelong migraines. He has been great about finding rescue meds that work without making me a into zombie and following up when I'm stuck in a prolonged migraine stretch.

September 3rd, 2015
BEST HEADACHE/MIGRAINE SPECIALIST EVER!!!!
PROS: I've suffered with debilitating headaches/migraines since childhood. They have NEVER been managed so well EVER!!!! Dr. McGeeney prescribed me a newer beta blocker (Bystolic) as well as my other headache/migraine meds. I still get headaches/migraines but they're of a lesser degree; I'm no longer throwing up and losing my vision on a daily basis which is just incredible. I am truly grateful to have Dr. McGeeney as my neurologist. CONS: Dr. McGeeney is extremely intelligent; the most intelligent doctor I've come across to date. Sometimes with that level of intelligence you lose a bit of "bedside manner" (I call it when my doctors baby me as I'm not the easiest patient :0) Dr. McGeeney is all business about your health, he sticks to the facts, will ask questions until he is certain that he understands what you are experiencing, taking the time to leave no stone unturned ESPECIALLY WITH CLUSTER HEADACHE SUFFERERS like me, and is the most thorough doctor I have come across as well. For me, there is no real "CON" with Dr. McGeeney as I would prefer to have the best treatment possible from my doctor and get the compassionate jargon from my friends and family.

February 27th, 2017