A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McGinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McGinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McGinley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinley graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGinley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph McGinley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McGinley practice?
- Dr. Brian McGinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian McGinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY.
See Port Jefferson Orthopedic Surgeons.