A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McGraw is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. McGraw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew McGraw DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Brian McGraw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian McGraw practices Sports Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Orlando, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Orthopedic Surgeons.