A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McGrory, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrory
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J McGrory MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McGrory practice?
- Dr. Brian McGrory has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
See Falmouth Surgeons.