A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McGrory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McGrory, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McGrory, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrory has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J McGrory MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. McGrory practice?
- Dr. Brian McGrory has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian McGrory practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Windham, ME and Saco, ME.
See Falmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.