Dr. Brian Mckeon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
Dishonest Doctor
I had two knee surgeries with Dr. Brian McKeon because I was referred to him by my employer and the workers comp insurance company. I recently had a revision knee surgery and was sent back to work weeks before the time frame Dr. Mckeon told me before having surgery. I was nowhere near ready to return to work however Dr. Mckeon gave into the pressure of my employer and the workers comp insurance company so that he could continue to line his pockets from their referrals. Dr. Mckeon is dishonest and his office notes reflect that. Dr. Mckeon only writes what is in his best interest, instead of writing the facts. I will also be filing a complaint through the Massachusetts Board of registration in medicine.

June 3rd, 2016
Highly recommend

April 28th, 2016
Pros-pro
On of the best in the business

July 7th, 2015
I saw Dr. McKeon for a second opinion. He agreed with the first surgeon that I needed a patellofemoral arthroplasty. But I decided to go with Brian, he is the first surgeon who actually took the time to go over my X-rays and explain everything. His PA Jason is amazing and caring, and I am so glad I chose to go with Dr. McKeon.

January 19th, 2015
Fixed my husband's torn shoulder,' the worst ever seen at NE Baptist', and returned him to over 90% use. Miracle repair.

September 25th, 2013
'Doc" Rocks!!
I thank "Dr. Brian P. McKeon, MD." -- whom I affectionately refer to as "Doc" for giving me back the "dip in my hip" and the "glide in my stride"!! Dr. McKeon is "the man"!! Dr. McKeon performed a Medial Menisectomy, Lateral Menisectomy and Chondroplasty on my right knee. Having been blessed to have lived quite a few decades already, not only do I now walk with a swivel of a 23 year old runway fashion model (so I have been told), but I can also perform a mean Hustle, Electric Slide and Cha-Cha all night long!! Am I happy? Very!! As I continue to heal and make great strides in my recovery process, I am grateful to Dr. McKeon for recognizing and acknowledging that before I am his patient, I am a person. Dr. McKeon makes me feel that he is not only committed to my successful recovery as his patient, he also provides me mental support -- which is crucial to the healing process. Doc rocks!!

June 12th, 2013
Really??
This is by far the most dishonest medical experience I have ever encountered. Very cocky. Contradicts himself and out and out lied. Would never recommend him to anyone.

April 4th, 2013
Believed in me when no else would. He was determined he would find the problem and he did! To know i was not going crazy was a big relief. Doc you are the boom baby keep rocking! My new knee will.

February 13th, 2013
Dr. McKeon is nothing short of AMAZING!
Dr. McKeon was nothing short of amazing! My boyfriend was undergoing surgery on his shoulder and was very nervous about it. Dr. McKeon was so thorough with him and made him feel at ease and so comfortable about everything. He answered all of his questions (and trust me, my boyfriend can ask a lot of questions!)....usually before we could ask them! We were so blessed to be referred to such a great Dr and we are so grateful!

October 31st, 2012
Disappointed
I'm trying to save my career so came to him after being given hope that he could help me. Surgery was done, seemed fine, went to him for 2 month follow up, he told me to take it easy on the repair (shoulder). He said I was not ready to return to work yet. Six days later I'm told by workman's comp I was released to full duty unrestricted work. Interesting complete turn about. Obviously his concern is the insurance company and not the safe recovery of the patient. I hope I don't lose my career because of this.

October 19th, 2012
Dr McKeon performed knee surgery on my husband after another doctor tried to "fix it". Unfortunately for my husband, his condition was much worse than what the original doctor told him. Dr McKeon found the problem on our first visit and after a successful surgery has allowed my husband to walk and climb stairs and pushed off his total knee replacement for a few years. He is caring and compassionate, and has a wicked sense of humor. Needing shoulder surgery myself, there was no question who I wanted. He is simply the best.

July 30th, 2012
Poor overall experience. One year post op in more pain than prior to surgery. Dr. did not seem to care about my discomfort, spent little time with me. Very cocky attitude,poor bedside manner. Definitely not returning and would not recommend.